Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Insomnia Progress Report 11/27/2013

Alright, the game is still coming along nicely.  I have a few more things to do, but a playable demo should be ready to go soon.  One more map has to be made, and at least one more puzzle.  Then, of course, I'll have to give what I have done so far a complete run through myself to look for bugs and see just  how long it takes to complete from beginning to end.

The main challenges of the game are based around puzzles and exploration, and the player has zero combat ability.  As such, my run through will probably be much faster than people who've had no exposure to it.

I've also been experimenting with a save system, and trust me, you'll want to get the downloaded version of the game.  None of the sites I put it on keep track of saved data if you play it through the site's quick play feature.

Hopefully the game goes over well, I certainly enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment